September 17, 2012
Things That the Internet Has Not Yet Learned are Undesirable
- Being asked to sign up for a site’s newsletter before I’ve even viewed the link I clicked on. (Those annoying pop ups that ask me to sign up for your newsletter as soon as I click on to your site are most likely to convince me never to visit you again.)
- Being asked to log in to a site that does not have any conceivable reason to require a log in.
- Being asked to log in to a site with Facebook Connect
- Being repeatedly asked to like content on Facebook
- Being asked to let a site post things automatically to Facebook
- Being asked to download an app of a website just because I’m visiting it from my phone.
- Being asked to look at Google Plus. For any reason. Ever.
To quote marlomeekins, “i’m angry”
<3 marlomeekins: “drew this while creepily staring at people in public”