Things That the Internet Has Not Yet Learned are Undesirable
Posted on September 17, 2012
- Being asked to sign up for a site’s newsletter before I’ve even viewed the link I clicked on. (Those annoying pop ups that ask me to sign up for your newsletter as soon as I click on to your site are most likely to convince me never to visit you again.)
- Being asked to log in to a site that does not have any conceivable reason to require a log in.
- Being asked to log in to a site with Facebook Connect
- Being repeatedly asked to like content on Facebook
- Being asked to let a site post things automatically to Facebook
- Being asked to download an app of a website just because I’m visiting it from my phone.
- Being asked to look at Google Plus. For any reason. Ever.
← Next post
Previous post →
Made with coffee
and ♡ blot.im